Z3X Replacement Smart-Card
Z3X replacement smart-card designated for replacement of your damaged Z3X smart-card.
You can order a replacement card from our official resellers and move all the activations from your damaged smart-card to replacement smart-card.
After you receive Z3X Replacement Smart-Card, you have to contact Z3X developers team:
- create a request on Q2A
- or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your request you should indicate:
- serial numbers of both old and new smart-card
- activations which must be moved
- date of successful work done of damaged smart-card using credits (sever connect)
- or, if you don't have a credit account, date of last action downloading (firmware, program updates)
- and as well add a picture of Z3X box/dongle and damaged smart-card.
If you need to move your credit account with this activation too, provide information that will prove it belongs to you:
- login name
- approximate date of buying
- refill date and count
- few phone models that were unlocked with the login
- your IP etc.
Note: This smart-card can be purchased only by customers with not serviceable Z3X smart-card and box/dongle which was started last time not later than 6 months ago. Banned or lost boxes are not included in this list.