USB debugging mode
USB Debugging Mode
If you need to facilitate a connection between your device and a computer with the Android SDK (software development kit), view this info.
Note If Developer Options are unavailable, navigate: Apps > Settings > About phone then tap Build number 7 times.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps Apps icon (located in the lower-right).
- Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap Settings Settings icon.
- From the SYSTEM section, tap Developer options.
- Ensure the Developer options switch (located in the upper-right) is turned On Switch On icon.
- From the DEBUGGING section, tap USB debugging to enable or disable.
- Note Enabled when a check mark is present.
- If presented with "Allow USB debugging", tap OK.