FAIL: you are not login!
If you see a message "FAIL: you are not login!", "Could not connect to server" this information may be useful to you.
The "403 forbidden" error occurs for several reasons:
- problems with connection
- banned IP-address.
Here are some features using Z3X software :
- you can download files from support only from your pc with attached box or dongle.
- you can't share the link.
- you can't download link from other customers.
- you can download only files related to your connected card activation - if you have a Samsung box connected, you can download only files from the Samsung folder. Same with JTAG or LG. Software folder available for any activation or without it
IP can be banned because of using a cracked version on that IP before, or other problems on the user side, like:
- the problem in shared IP (better to have dedicated IP address)
- check your firewall settings, gateway settings, etc
- try a different connection and/or a different PC
If you can download via VPN or Proxy then your original IP is banned. Create a ticket by asking a question on our support site or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of card SN and IP and we will unban your IP as soon as possible.
A few tips from users:
“Update your browser manually and try once more, sometimes this happens with old Mozilla.”
“I was able to download using the download button on the app itself, but not in Shell. I chose via browser and it works.”
“Every time I used z3x for prevention I disable antivirus including firewall and disable anti-malware, with those disabled I can work worry-free of problems. If your problem persists delete the hosts file located in C:/windows/System32/driver/etc/hosts. Try again.”
There is the same engine for every user on site. A large number of requests from cracked software or ddos increases the load on the server and we can't guarantee high-quality services to our clients. We have decided to ban every who act not honestly.