When trying to enter an unlock code, the message "Phone frozen" is displayed.
This means that the wrong unlock code has been entered too many times, which results in "freezing the phone", otherwise known as being bricked.
In this case, you will need a defrosting code (MCK code) to solve the problem of freezing the message on your phone.
To input the defreeze code:
- Switch on the phone with an unaccepted SIM card.
- The message "Phone is frozen / SOS" appears on the screen.
- Type the unfreeze code (Nothing will show on screen)
- Press the Enter button
- The phone will ask for the Network lock code
- Enter it from your Samsung Tool software.
- The phone will be unfreeze and unlocked
This should successfully solve your phone freeze problem and unlock your Samsung phone to any GSM network.